Legend of Miyamoto Legend of Miyamoto

Nice

Miyamoto must see this.

Street Fighter Chode Street Fighter Chode

Summary

10/10, 5/5.
The flash is well voiced, well animated, and flows nicely. It's funny in it's own respect.

I don't understand the attack on rina-chan, though. I'm largely ignorant of social ongoings between you animators, but the blatent and childish attack on her seems trifle and unnecessary.

Link's Barrel Beat Link's Barrel Beat

What have i been constantly watching?

This video. I have no idea why. There's something extremely catchy about it. The little nuances in the relatively short video really stand out; they give it quite a bit of life. I love the head movements and the facial expressions, the subtle eye movements... and all that on top of a creative beat using these zelda clips. Well done, good sir.

Air Transporter Air Transporter

Great game

Not sure why it's getting all the negative reviews. I was able to play the whole game and i thought it was great. Really thought out, good concept, good execution. It flowed well. All around good job, man.

Little Wheel Little Wheel

Brilliant

Everything works together. The music compliments the style really well. The graphics are excellent, especially for a flash. The flash reminds me of a point-and-click version of the old oddworld games; but with robots.

Actionpals Actionpals

Alright

Fun. It's a little too easy, the levels last too long for the amount of challenge they bring - condensing the level time-wise, but keeping the same amount of enemies would fix that up nicely.

Tilting at Windmills Tilting at Windmills

Unique

Your timing is good. The song has a nice wieght to it. The actual sounds you're using... well they don't really do it for me, but the structure is beautiful.

Boombox! Boombox!

Review title

Melody is good, i like the beat - it has a feel-good vibe to it. The vocals could be tweaked slightly, maybe increased in volume a bit.

giftedbuttwisted responds:

Thanks, glad you like it!

Arty - Take it Back Arty - Take it Back

Sounds good

What program(s) are you using for the drum samples? My Line 6 (the cheapy version) came with riffworks and ableton, but the drum samples are pretty lame.