Air Transporter Air Transporter

Great game

Not sure why it's getting all the negative reviews. I was able to play the whole game and i thought it was great. Really thought out, good concept, good execution. It flowed well. All around good job, man.

Little Wheel Little Wheel

Brilliant

Everything works together. The music compliments the style really well. The graphics are excellent, especially for a flash. The flash reminds me of a point-and-click version of the old oddworld games; but with robots.

Actionpals Actionpals

Alright

Fun. It's a little too easy, the levels last too long for the amount of challenge they bring - condensing the level time-wise, but keeping the same amount of enemies would fix that up nicely.

Tankmen: Incursion Tankmen: Incursion

Title

In all honest, i didn't like it that much. But i thought it was beautifully put-together. The dynamic camera, graphics, and interface were all smooth as hell and reminded me of a new-age attempt at retro style gaming. So although i didn't like it myself, i can't fault the design, so good job.

me and the key me and the key

Fun

It's entertaining. I can't seem to figure out why, but it is.

Ninja+ Ninja+

Excellent game

Really well done. I loved swinging around on the rope. Just one suggestion - perhaps make the mouse cursor a little bigger or othewise more obvious. I found that after swinging around real fast, i somtimes lost sight of it.

Iron Shinobi Iron Shinobi

Good job

It's fun, but the special moves seem somewhat trivial and seem to have collision problems. It is well put-together, though.

herian4 responds:

thanks for the support i hope you enjoy the game :D
Hernan Lopez
Epic LLama Warchief

Blackboard Squash Blackboard Squash

Pretty good

Fun, but a little repetitive.