Legend of Miyamoto Legend of Miyamoto

Nice

Miyamoto must see this.

Street Fighter Chode Street Fighter Chode

Summary

10/10, 5/5.
The flash is well voiced, well animated, and flows nicely. It's funny in it's own respect.

I don't understand the attack on rina-chan, though. I'm largely ignorant of social ongoings between you animators, but the blatent and childish attack on her seems trifle and unnecessary.

Link's Barrel Beat Link's Barrel Beat

What have i been constantly watching?

This video. I have no idea why. There's something extremely catchy about it. The little nuances in the relatively short video really stand out; they give it quite a bit of life. I love the head movements and the facial expressions, the subtle eye movements... and all that on top of a creative beat using these zelda clips. Well done, good sir.

the Last of the Dashkin the Last of the Dashkin

You tease.

Oh, why do you tease us so? I love this series. To date, i don't think i've seen more time and effort put into a project. Brackenwood transcends what we've come to think of flash to be; not a throw-away 2 minute clip (though there's nothing wrong with that) but an illustrious, deep, creative, and original story.

Before i saw the clip i was questioning the use of narration. But after seeing it, i think it's great. It was professional and fit in quite nicely. Maybe a little redundant, but otherwise great.

Thanks for the awesome stories,
B.H.

LazyMuffin Gets Drafted LazyMuffin Gets Drafted

He'd be proud.

Certainly not as extensive or enigmatic as some of Yotam's things, but a nice tribute overall. Fuck, I hope Yotam doesn't see any combat or any weird army antics that may spoil his abused-childlike appeal.

Culture Clubbing Culture Clubbing

Culture clubbing

I agree with others. The animation was nice, the voices were recorded well, but the dialogue just wasn't there. The jokes were outdated and predictable and in terms of shock value, especially for an NG audience, not shocking enough.

Nameless 6 Vol.3 Part 1/2 Nameless 6 Vol.3 Part 1/2

Yotam...

Yotam, you're the fucking shit. Your flash are inspired and creative. Your comedy fits the times quite nicely - challenging social barriers enough, but not plowing through them like a rhino in heat.

Beautiful job.

Awesome Cracks Down Awesome Cracks Down

Not your best.

I'm a big fan of your work. This piece wasn't the greatest, however. I found the voices to be somewhat uninspired - matching previous characters too closely and perhaps not the best representations of the characters contained herein.

The movie itself was slightly confusing, as well. Not that total linearality is great, but the dots just didn't connect on this one.

Terminator: Madness Terminator: Madness

I dig the accent and brokent English. It adds character.

Pico Epsilon Pico Epsilon

Superb

Nothing to say other than "it rocked".

The transition ending was fucking brilliant.